There are various markets and applications that Cartier Environmental Services products are currently used:
Agricultural / Livestock
~ Reduces Livestock Mortality ~
~ Improves Feed Conversion ~
~ Promotes Weight Gain in Animals ~
~ Increases Butter Fat & Protein (Dairy) ~
(Odour & Sludge Reducing)
~ Wastewater Treatment Plants ~ Sewer Lift Stations ~ Municipal Septic Lagoons ~
(Fat, Oil & Grease, Odour & Solids Reduction)
~ Grease Traps ~ Urinals ~ Septic Tank & Septic Fields ~ Portable Toilets ~
(Ammonia Reduction & Solids Control)
~ Manure Pits ~ Holding Lagoons ~ Livestock Pen Wall Cleaner ~
~ Livestock Pen Floor Spray ~ Pond Clarifier ~ Composting ~
Cartier Environmental Services Inc. is a biological company who offers unparalleled technical service, competitive prices, and overall value to our customers. We are based in Leduc County, Alberta, Canada and proudly serve our communities nationwide as well as international markets using various environmental solutions.
Our main focus is providing products specifically designed for Waste Water Treatments, safe (non-chemical) General Cleaning Purposes, along with Pro and PreBiotic Feed Supplements for livestock. It is our goal is to provide organizations with proven, quality products to handle any biological situation resulting from organic pollution. Our mission is to help clean up the environment and improve quality of life for all of us and the next generations.
We have experienced much success in various environmental solutions and applications. This science is an inexpensive and safe, alternative for pollution control. The use of bacterial cultures eliminates the problem rather than masks it by attacking the point of origin. Our customers look to us for quality, eco-friendly products and dependable service. We try to deliver on these expectations each and ever time. We believe that your satisfaction should be guaranteed.
Our products are:
- composed of 100% naturally occurring, non-pathogenic micro-organisms specifically designed for various applications.
- they provide the essential micro-nutrients to supplement bacteria's basic needs in both aerobic and anaerobic environments.
- specifically designed based on its abilities to degrade certain organics, as well as address the unique circumstances of the application.
- non-toxic and non-hazardous that have no negative effects on agriculture or aquaculture.
- approved on the DSL (Domestic Substance List) with some being CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) registered.
~ Natural Solutions For Our Environment ~
All products sold are on the Canadian DSL
& most are CFIA approved.
~ Site Clean-up ~ Holding Pits ~ Oil Spills ~ Water Contamination ~
- Assistance is provided with specialized technological advice and necessary training.
- Sharing of expertise and environmental consulting approaches.
- Providing an extensive, proven Product Line specifically designed for your business situation.
- Through in-depth knowledge of the science and our bacterial / biological products, we would provide a clear understanding of how to approach available markets - making individuals more confident in the pursuit of new and existing business.
Most testing and research on Cartier Environmental products for wastewater, industrial and municipal lagoons, grease trap, compost, pond clarifier and livestock feed additive was conducted in and around Alberta, Canada and surrounding provinces.
There is a tremendous need for this concept all over the world, particularly in countries with large populations and shortage of land for disposal of organic solids. Globally, biotechnology by Cartier Environmental Services has also been tested in wastewater treatment, grease trap treatment, compost and pond clarifiers and approved in India, China, Japan, Mexico, Korea and USA.
Cartier Environmental Services Inc.
You can reach us at:
90, 50512 Range Road 245
Leduc County, Alberta, Canada T4X 0P5
Phone: (780) 955-5520
Fax: (780) 955-0250
Hours of Operation:
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (MST)
We also offer interested companies, the opportunity to establish a Distributorship Type Business with us for the commercialization of our unique Biological / Bacterial Product Lines.